Charity auction of two days for two people at Clara Resorts Hotels in São Paulo to support ABRAPHEM.
Clara Resorts is auctioning two days for two people in Superior Apartment, with full board, in one of its two family hotels in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil to help ABRAPHEM – the Brazilian Association of People with Hemophilia.
The voucher can be used at Santa Clara Eco Resort or Clara Ibiúna Resort, two award-winning hotels considered among the best family hotels in Brazil.
Santa Clara Eco Resort is the perfect leisure place with 9 swimming pools, tennis and football courts, zip lines, a SPA by L'Occitane and much more. Built with harmony with the nature that surrounds it, the farm has large areas of pristine forest, two waterfalls, streams, hills, valleys and various springs, an ideal place to relax and do family activities.
Located 12 km from the center of Ibiúna, Clara Ibiúna Resort offers a pier with panoramic views of the dam, several swimming pools, helipad, theater, sports and tennis courts, children's playgrounds, SPA, fitness center, nautical activities such as kayaks and paddleboards, indoor horse riding and more.
This charity auction will support ABRAPHEM, a non-profit association founded to help people with hemophilia and other hereditary coagulopathies to seek individualized treatment, represent them in making public policies that favor social inclusion and better quality of life.
• The voucher offers 02 (two) days for two people, between Sunday and Thursday, in a Superior Apartment with full board, in low season (February to June and August to November), except for dates that include holidays.
• Reservations must be made at least with 30 days in advance.
• Dates and accommodations subject to availability.
• Valid for one year from September 23, 2019.
• Not cumulative with other promotions, discounts or bonuses.
• The Prize cannot be substituted for cash or transferred to third parties.
• Valid for Santa Clara Eco Resort and Clara Ibiúna Resort.
• Travel not included.
• You must be over 18 years old of age to bid on this charity auction.
NOTE: Payment must be done in full. Installment payments are not accepted.
Please note postage is not included as part of the final bid.
The method of payment is bank transfer. At the end of the auction the winner shall be served notice by email of the bank details. The payment must be made within forty-eight hours. Installment payments are not accepted. Payment must be done in full.