ENDED
00 HOUR 00 MIN. 00 SEC.

Ended in
Any bid made in the last 2 minutes of the auction will automatically reset the auction timer to 2 minutes remaining.

Work: Immense Jaguar-és by Carol Rahal
R$600.00 $116.40 approx.
This auction has ended.

Description

Charity auction of the work - Huge Jaguar-és by Carol Rahal, supports the Stage Project.

Photo size: A2 (42.0 x 59.4cm)
Printing on paper: CANSON PHOTO GLOSS PREMIUM RC 270
Frame with glass, black color 3.8 cm wide

Poetic work description:
I hear the sound of the silences that echo from my inner home
I find myself discovering vast possibilities of BEING
Several voices sing to me from their windows
Were these daydreams caused by my isolation?
His words have color, texture, smell, melody
It is such a deep beauty that it hurts
The pain of acute nostalgia
That only ends in my dreams of freedom

About the artist:
Carol Rahal is an actress, photographer and teacher. His photographic research began in 2013, proposing a reinterpretation of the elements of surrealist aesthetics using photography as a mechanism capable of registering an interpretation and creation of dreamlike universes, as well as reflecting on questions of a 'non-identity', arising from the context contemporary social and cultural.
In a dialogue between "real" and "fiction", Carol explores the possibilities of appropriation of spaces to bring light to dreams, give vent to other realities, dive deeply and allow the shadows to discover more about ourselves.

Please note postage is not included as part of the final bid.

The method of payment is bank transfer. At the end of the auction the winner shall be served notice by email of the bank details. The payment must be made within forty-eight hours.

Comments (0)

• Be the first to comment this auction.

Other auctions

Are you related to a charity or know any that you would like to see on Esolidar?

Let us know.

Recommend us to a Charity