00 HOUR 00 MIN. 00 SEC.

Ended in
Any bid made in the last 2 minutes of the auction will automatically reset the auction timer to 2 minutes remaining.

Signed SPFC jersey + watch game in the Banco Inter box
R$1,650.00 $320.10 approx.
This auction has ended.


Banco Inter, the first digital bank to offer a complete and free account, is the master sponsor of São Paulo Futebol Clube and is promoting a solidary auction to support CEAP.

Official shirt of São Paulo Futebol Clube 2019/2020 (size M) signed by the players:

Alexandre Pato
Anderson Martins
Bruno Alves
Daniel Alves
Igor Gomes
Lucas Perri
Marcos Calazans
Tche Tche
Tiago Volpi
Vitor Bueno
Walce Costa

The jersey will be delivered to Banco Inter's box, at Morumbi stadium, where the winner will be able to watch an SPFC game on the date chosen by Banco Inter.


The Centro Educacional Assistencial Profissionalizante (CEAP) is an NGO that operates in the model of a free vocational school, offering technical and vocational courses annually to more than 1,000 young people between 10 and 18 years of age who are in a situation of high social vulnerability.

In addition to technical and professional training, CEAP acts directly on the human training of those served, developing an educational methodology that includes personalized education and family participation in the educational process of young people. CEAP was elected the best education NGO in Brazil in 2019 and has already served more than 7,000 students and families exposed to situations of social vulnerability.

Banco Inter supports the institution for its great contribution to the development of education in Brazil, with a project aimed at human formation, using technology as a support tool to expand knowledge.

Place your bid, help CEAP, and guarantee your signed São Paulo Futebol Clube shirt and this incredible experience!

10% of the amount collected in this auction will be allocated to eSolidar as a service fee, and the remainder, 90%, will be allocated to CEAP.

The cost of traveling to the Morumbi stadium, in the city of São Paulo / SP, is the winner's responsibility.

Payment must be made by bank transfer to CEAP. At the end of the auction, bank details will be communicated to the winner by e-mail. Payment must be made within 24 hours after the auction ends.

Comments (0)

  • Be the first to comment this auction.

Other auctions

Are you related to a charity or know any that you would like to see on Esolidar?

Let us know.

Recommend us to a Charity